Sunday, December 15, 2013

What is Post-Performenist?

I am glad you asked.

Post-Performenist is a blog that will talk, about, performance, theatre, feminism, pop culture, books, nail art, graduate school, life and so on.

This is a place for thoughts and counter thoughts on all things, postmodern, performance, and feminist; thus, Post-Performenist.

I am challenging myself for the first month that this blog is up to post one blog entry every day.  I did this a year ago and it was hard and some days it was a pain but, it was fun pushing myself to write everyday.

So, with Winter break upon me, and some free time on my hands, I said to Kevin, "I am going to start a new blog."

And I did.




If you have any suggestions on topics of discussion or just want to say hi, please do so in the comments!





2 comments: